Monday, July 07, 2003

screwy windows

Something is terribly wrong with my windows at the moment. I wonder if it's that virus competition someone's told me about and I seriously don't remember who this someone is.

My taskbar is useless, system tray is blank and unclickable, windows button is a black hole and the windows button on the keyboard does not work.

I wonder if it has anything to do with MT's comment. All this started when I clicked on some comments link at some blogs. oops ... apparently my yahoo messenger's still working cause some person just messaged me. no idea who this person is.

Completely relying on my incredible Alt-Tab skillz and Task Manager now.

*sigh* I think I'll pack up and head home. Then hopefully my shitty Streamyx line is still connected and I can finally blog about that Blogger Meetup on Saturday. Haven't been able to get connected all through the weekend. Only managed to this morning. Can anyone say sux!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails