1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? travel the world / backpacking around the world. still want to do it. just collecting the funds at the moment and also trying to find someone else that would go with me.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? most of the time. sometimes when it's bad, i'd just might say something evasive like "it's short!" or "it's so short" or "it's so red!".
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? sorta, more like found out about what a friend thought of me. we used to hang out quite a lot especially when we were studying and then when we started working she's always posted for overseas assignments so we hardly see each other anymore. another mutual friend told me that that friend is sort of afraid of me. :( i wish that i didn't know that. now i'm wondering why.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? when i was younger and was reading enid blyton's faraway tree series, i wanted to live in that wood with the faraway tree. that tree is way cool!
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? i have two skills that i want. 1) public speaking skills. i'm absolutely useless when it comes to public speaking. & 2) improvisation skills. absolutely useless there as well. i'm such a lamb i just follow whatever i'm told. i wish i could create stuff. some friend have asked that i create some dance steps for them cause i have dance background but i've always turned them down cause although i CAN dance, i CAN'T choreograph.