Friday, May 23, 2003


friday five

1. What brand of toothpaste do you use? Colgate. I prefer the gel but sometimes if my parents buys them, they might get the regular ones. I'll just use whatever's available but will buy the gelled one if I'm doing the buying.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer? Brand of toilet paper? Hmmm ... I don't buy this. I think it's usually cutiecompact or something like that.

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear? Most often would be my Renoma heels which I wear to work almost daily. Then there's the strappy heels from Vincci, a pair unknown brand which I got from Singapore, the yellow and the red Fila trainers which I share with my sister. Think that's about it.

4. What brand of soda do you drink? Coca-Cola! Have to support my aunt :D

5. What brand of gum do you chew? None. Don't chew gum but I eat lollipop though. Chuba chups choco-vanila flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails