Monday, October 01, 2001

Om my GOD!!!! Finally! After uncountable hours on this seat! Finally got the code working! That teaches me trust the data inserted by my co-worker! Faulty data has caused me to debug my perfectly good codes for the past 6 - 8 hours. I can't debug his codes cause it's in a library and I'm not allowed to change it. Sucks! If you haven't a clue what I'm rambling about, doesn't matter. Just needed to ramble some after so many hours! Look at the time! I'm in the office! On a Sunday!

Arghh!!! Still have more codes to go but this part should be easier. Hopefully I can fake out and MC for tomorrow. Otherwise, nobody talk to me. I'll be in a mood and I'll be kinda DAZED. Me will be zombie on the move. Not a good thing with a presentation of this system tomorrow. Will need some drug. COFFEEEEEEE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails