Wednesday, April 02, 2003

oh man!

Just when I thought things are beginning to go well, something has to happen.

Nevermind the detour to MidValley when I thought I couldn't catch the 7pm at Sunway Pyramid. Wanted to watch it in Pyramid cause it's closer to home and earlier as well but got out of work late so couldn't make it.
Nevermind the jam that I had to go through which cause made me do another detour in an attempt to beat it.
Nevermind the wrong turn that took me right back into the jam that I was trying to avoid.
The cinemaonline site says that the movie's suppose to start at 8pm but is actually starts at 8.30pm so I have to kill some time walking around aimlessly.

Nevermind all that cause I got to watch the movie in the end. Star Trek - Nemesis.

I won't say that I was dissappointed cause I wasn't. I quite like the show. Shinzon's ship is just so much cooler and menacing that the Enterprise with it's cloaking capabilities and the incredible weapon that causes people to turn into dust as shown in the first scene in the Romulan senate (which reminds me a lot of the Roman senate). It is a wonder though that the Federation has up till now not discovered the secrets of cloaking that the Romulans seems to have had for ages or at least a method of detecting a cloaked craft.

The movie also reminded me why I used to follow the ST:TNG when it first started and also why I stopped. Cool ships and the display of opening mechanical weapons are only interesting the first few times. After that, it's same ol', same ol'.

But, I enjoyed it cause I haven't seen all those cool things for so long. :)

Happily walking out of the cinema and into my car before I reaslised that I've lost my parking ticket.

Yessiree Bob! It's gone.

I'm so mad with myself.
Stupido! Imbecile!
Why didn't you listen to that little voice in your head that told you not to take the ticket with you when you were getting out of the car?!

As usual, whenever I second guess myself, the outcome is usually bad.

I had to pay RM20 to get out of the parking.

Nemesis is really costing me a lot of money just to watch it. First - I forgot my wallet. And now - lost my ticket! This money has costed me RM32; including movie ticket fee excluding the requisite popcorn and coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails