Monday, April 21, 2003

genie

A woman was walking along the beach when she stumbled upon a bottle.She
picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and-behold a Genie appeared. The amazed
woman asked if she got three wishes. The Genie said, "Nope, sorry
three-wish genies are a story-tale myth. I'm a one-wish genie. So...what'll
it be?" The woman didn't hesitate. She said, "I want peace in the Middle
East. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other
and I want all the Arabs to love Jews and
Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world peace and harmony."

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, "Lady, be reasonable. These
countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm out of shape after
being in a bottle for five hundred years. I'm good but not THAT good! I
don't think it can be done. Make another wish and please be reasonable"
The woman thought for a minute and said, "Well, I've never been able to
find the right man. You know, one that's considerate and fun, likes to cook
and helps with the house cleaning, is great in bed and gets along with my
family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful. That's what I
wish for .. a good man." The Genie let out a long sigh, shook his head and
said, "Let me see that freakin' map again."

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails