Thursday, October 11, 2001

Woo hoo! I have the air condition installed in my room. Nice cool air for bedtime now. Don't have my U-Rule remote as yet though. The guy should be coming to the house to fix it today I hope. After I have that, I won't have to walk out of my room to ... *turn off the light* *turn off the light* ... hmmm, i think that's what Nelly Furtado sings! Not too sure but what the hey. Me lazy fat butt will get even bigger with this new convenience, heh heh.

Okay the rooms almost complete. I've my curtain rods up. My curtains on. What else do I need??? ....
  • A table - big enough for my PC and writing space (I love big tables)

  • A dresser/drawer for my primping stuff ... have to keep meself looking beautiful! And to store all my other rubbish.

  • A mirror ... to make sure I don't look like a clown after primping

  • A towel stand/rack ... need a place to hang my towel ... still hankering for the one I saw at SpringSpirit


I think that's about it. Well, there goes my bonus! Don't think my bonus even covers everything. Will have to survive on crackers and water for the next few weeks!


... Haha! Not bloody likely! Thank goodness I'm still staying at home. Don't have to worry about dinner. Will at least have a good meal at nite.

So, what do I have planned for today? Salsa tonite at the Orange. A friend of mine sent me a flyer regarding free salsa lesson with more salsa later after the lesson at the Orange. I'll go check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails