my first friday five
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? Yes and no. I organise almost everything except my desk. It's always in a mess. My family would tell you that I'm really organised though; almost like Monica from friends ... almost.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? I have an organiser and several pocket calendar. Three/four of the pocket calendars I do use. They're just LOTR calendars that I got from a friend. If I ever get a PDA, I'll have less bulk to lug around.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now? No. Most of the books and files are upright but they're not organised in any manner. The papers that I'm currently using are strewn all over.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter? I've alphabetized the CDs and DVDs that I have in my shoe boxes. Those in the CD racks were alphabetized until I added more; now they're no longer in ABCs. It doesn't matter really.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize? A full moon project for Leo Club when I was in school. I've always been a silent member and then one day, they asked me to organise the full moon project. It had to have laterns and exhibition and activities. I have no idea what to do. They, the board members, eventually took over after they've heard of the dismayal progress I was making. :(