Sunday, December 15, 2002

SURPRISE!!!



There is actually a whole week more before my actual birtday but since I won't be here this time next week, my friends have decided to celebrate it today. I was actually meeting up with them cause one of our ex-uni mates was coming down from Penang. The last time I saw her was months and months ago. We didn't spend much time together though. Ended up mostly preparing her for her company's dinner (the whole reason she came down) ... but it was nice to see her again. She hasn't changed one bit. Still the same ol' same ol'.

Anyways, I got the cake (a tiramisu) and a CD - Brian Setzer's Boogie Woogie Christmas. Woo hoo. Will be having a swinging Christmas. And guess what? Just in time for the choir's Christmas party tomorrow (tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails